HealthCORE facilitates accreditation for hospitals and clinics according to standards accepted by the International Society for Quality in Healthcare (ISQua). These accreditations certify that a healthcare facility meets the global standards of excellence in patient care.
- Access, Assessment and Continuity of Care
- Care of Patients
- Management of Medication and Use
- Patients Rights and Education
- Infection Control and Prevention
- Continuous Quality Improvement
- Responsibilities of Management
- Facility Management and Patient Safety
- Human Resource Management
- Management of Information
Currently, we facilitate accreditations for the National Accreditation Board for Hospital and Healthcare Providers (NABH) as well as for Joint Commission International (JCI). Both of these international accreditation agencies are ISQua-certified.
We also facilitate accreditation for TEMOS (Trust, Effective Medicine, Optimized Services). TEMOS is another international body that fills the gap between quality patient care and the management of cross-border medical tourism efforts. It is a crucial complementary standard for healthcare providers who wish to become global players.